We want you to know that your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us
A wee note from Anna and The Edinburgh Address team…
We are delighted to have welcomed back our guests and see how happy they are to see Edinburgh again. We are so lucky to have such loyal guests and hosts and we thank them sincerely for all their support.
Scottish Government updates
Link to Scottish Government updates about travel and measures announced to help planning.
Arrivals from the 16th July 2020
If you have a confirmed booking and are due to arrive from the 16th July, please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss your reservation (i.e. concerns regarding final balance payment and cancellations).
If you place a new booking with us from the 17th June, should there be government restrictions imposed which impact your ability to travel or stay with us, you would have the option to defer your booking. Our normal terms and conditions will apply for all other cancellations.
It is understood that if anyone staying in the property contracts the virus, they will immediately inform their host/manager who can inform of the next steps to be taken. It is likely that they will be advised to check out and return home to self-isolate according to current government guidance.
Please contact us regarding any booking or query you may have Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 - UK Time, https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/contact-us
Covid-19 - Guests Terms and Conditions
Based on new UK Government advice and protocols, we have made decisions to add Covid-19 Terms and Conditions for the well-being of our valued guests and owners of holiday accommodation.
Cleaning and Covid-19 related Measures
We have always been proud of our high cleaning standards. We are committed to following industry best practices. We are members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers and they have complied new cleaning protocols which have been endorsed by the Scottish Government. It is these standards that we have recommended to all our hosts.
Key elements (but not limited to) of these Covid-19 Measures & Cleaning Protocols include:
Preparation for guest arrival
- Carry out a Risk Assessment of the property
- Implement contactless key collection where possible
- Meet and greets carried out if necessary under social distancing measures
- Create a Covid-19 Cleaning Standards Checklist
- Online Welcome Books provided where possible
- Ensure staff adhere to social distance measures, appropriate protective equipment for cleaning and maintenance
- Every guest will be asked to confirm that they are symptom free
- Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for guests
- Use of effective disinfectants and sanitising products
- Specific attention to areas which receive high or frequent use
- Bedding and Linen - strict guidelines on how these should be laundered
**Please note that these measures and protocols form part of a moving situation and are being reviewed on a regular basis**
Thank you from
Anna and The Edinburgh Address Team