We want you to know that your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us
A wee note from Anna and The Edinburgh Address team…
All going well we are delighted to be opening our doors to guests again from the 4th July for some of our self contained properties and from the 15th July for the majority of our properties. We are very pleased to be accepting new bookings for this summer and beyond and look forward to reconnecting with guests old and new. We are so lucky to have such loyal guests and hosts and we thank them sincerely for all their support.
Arrivals before the 15th July 2020
Due to the impact of Covid-19, guests with an arrival date before the 15th July may defer their booking to a later date. Please see terms and conditions https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/covid-terms-conditions
Arrivals from the 16th July 2020
If you have a confirmed booking and are due to arrive from the 16th July, please get in touch with us if you wish to discuss your reservation (i.e. concerns regarding final balance payment and cancellations).
If you place a new booking with us from the 17th June, should there be government restrictions imposed which impact your ability to travel or stay with us, you would have the option to defer your booking. Our normal terms and conditions will apply for all other cancellations.
It is understood that if anyone staying in the property contracts the virus, they will immediately inform their host/manager who can inform of the next steps to be taken. It is likely that they will be advised to check out and return home to self-isolate according to current government guidance.
Please contact us regarding any booking or query you may have Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 - UK Time, https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/contact-us
Covid-19 - Guests Terms and Conditions
Based on new UK Government advice and protocols, we have made decisions to add Covid-19 Terms and Conditions for the well-being of our valued guests and owners of holiday accommodation.
Cleaning and Covid-19 related Measures
We have always been proud of our high cleaning standards. We are committed to following industry best practices. We are members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers and they have complied new cleaning protocols which have been endorsed by the Scottish Government. It is these standards that we have recommended to all our hosts.
Key elements (but not limited to) of these Covid-19 Measures & Cleaning Protocols include:
Preparation for guest arrival
- Carry out a Risk Assessment of the property
- Implement contactless key collection where possible
- Meet and greets carried out if necessary under social distancing measures
- Create a Covid-19 Cleaning Standards Checklist
- Online Welcome Books provided where possible
- Ensure staff adhere to social distance measures, appropriate protective equipment for cleaning and maintenance
- Every guest will be asked to confirm that they are symptom free
- Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for guests
- Use of effective disinfectants and sanitising products
- Specific attention to areas which receive high or frequent use
- Bedding and Linen - strict guidelines on how these should be laundered
**Please note that these measures and protocols form part of a moving situation and are being reviewed on a regular basis**
Thank you from
Anna and The Edinburgh Address Team