We want you to know that your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us
A wee note from Anna and The Edinburgh Address team…
August 9th 2021
Delighted to update that we have now moved beyond level 0 and nearly all restrictions have been lifted. Our international guests will still need to check which list their country is on in terms of any restrictions.
Masks are still required in most indoor settings in Scotland.
Welcome back to our wonderful city!
International Guests - We are open to take your bookings
We are currently taking bookings as usual. People from the Amber List who were fully vaccinated in the EU or US will NOT need to isolate when coming to Scotland from an amber list country.
You will NOT need to quarantine (unless they receive a positive result).
Please contact us regarding any booking or query you may have Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 - UK Time, https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/contact-us
Scottish Government updates
Green, Amber and Red List - International Travel (Visit the link below to see where and when to take a COVID-19 Test).
Link to Scottish Government updates about travel and measures announced to help planning
Covid-19 - Guests Terms and Conditions
Book with confidence
If travel or government restriction, due to the Coronavirus, was in place when you are due to arrive, you would be given the option to:
1. Use a credit voucher and transfer to new dates within 12 months from your original arrival date;
2. If a credit voucher is not suitable for you, we will issue a refund less your booking fee.
This applies only to The Edinburgh Address properties (distinguished by the @ symbol).
The refund will be made within 2 working days from the booking arrival date and please also allow for bank processing time.
If your booking does not fall under this category and you still wish to cancel, our flexible terms and conditions will apply.
Based on new UK Government advice and protocols, we have made decisions to add Covid-19 Terms and Conditions for the well-being of our valued guests and owners of holiday accommodation.
These terms apply to our selected apartments, indicated with an "@" symbol. All our other partners' properties provide their own clear and helpful terms and conditions. Please contact us if you need more information.
Cleaning and Covid-19 related Measures
We have always been proud of our high cleaning standards. We are committed to following industry best practices. We are members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers and they have complied new cleaning protocols which have been endorsed by the Scottish Government. It is these standards that we have recommended to all our hosts.
Key elements (but not limited to) of these Covid-19 Measures & Cleaning Protocols include:
Preparation for guest arrival
- Carry out a Risk Assessment of the property
- Implement contactless key collection where possible
- Meet and greets carried out if necessary under social distancing measures
- Create a Covid-19 Cleaning Standards Checklist
- Online Welcome Books provided where possible
- Ensure staff adhere to social distance measures, appropriate protective equipment for cleaning and maintenance
- Every guest will be asked to confirm that they are symptom free
- Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for guests
- Use of effective disinfectants and sanitising products
- Specific attention to areas which receive high or frequent use
- Bedding and Linen - strict guidelines on how these should be laundered
**Please note that these measures and protocols form part of a moving situation and are being reviewed on a regular basis**
Thank you from
Anna and The Edinburgh Address Team