We want you to know that your health, safety and wellbeing is important to us
A wee note from Anna and The Edinburgh Address team…
We are are open for essential travel and to take bookings for later in the year. We hope to welcome you back soon!
Since the start of 2021 we have been working hard to provide safe and much needed accommodation for people who need to be in Edinburgh for essential reasons. Some of our guests who have been exempt from the travel restrictions include those visiting for medical reasons, caring purposes or essential work.
Please chat to Siobhan who helps to place guests in the right apartment for essential accommodation needs. For example some of our guests have been Edinburgh families needing emergency accommodation due to stressful situtions such as floods etc. We take family dogs in some of our apartments and your beloved pets can come with you.
Scottish Government updates
Link to Scottish Government updates about travel and measures announced to help planning.
We are open to essential travel and to take your bookings for later in the year
We are currently taking bookings for key workers and essential stays as per The Scottish Goverment Guidlines. Please contact us if you require accommodation and you meet the exemptions as outlined by The Scottish Government.
We are also taking bookings for leisure and tourists for later in the year in the anticipation that restrictions will be lifted by then.
Please contact us regarding any booking or query you may have Monday to Friday: 09:00 to 17:00 - UK Time, https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/contact-us
Covid-19 - Guests Terms and Conditions
Based on new UK Government advice and protocols, we have made decisions to add Covid-19 Terms and Conditions for the well-being of our valued guests and owners of holiday accommodation.
Cleaning and Covid-19 related Measures
We have always been proud of our high cleaning standards. We are committed to following industry best practices. We are members of the Association of Scottish Self Caterers and they have complied new cleaning protocols which have been endorsed by the Scottish Government. It is these standards that we have recommended to all our hosts.
Key elements (but not limited to) of these Covid-19 Measures & Cleaning Protocols include:
Preparation for guest arrival
- Carry out a Risk Assessment of the property
- Implement contactless key collection where possible
- Meet and greets carried out if necessary under social distancing measures
- Create a Covid-19 Cleaning Standards Checklist
- Online Welcome Books provided where possible
- Ensure staff adhere to social distance measures, appropriate protective equipment for cleaning and maintenance
- Every guest will be asked to confirm that they are symptom free
- Hand sanitiser and gloves provided for guests
- Use of effective disinfectants and sanitising products
- Specific attention to areas which receive high or frequent use
- Bedding and Linen - strict guidelines on how these should be laundered
**Please note that these measures and protocols form part of a moving situation and are being reviewed on a regular basis**
Thank you from
Anna and The Edinburgh Address Team