This policy refers to those affected by the outbreak of coronavirus who have received a credit note offer.
Should restrictions have been lifted by your original travel date you would have the option to reinstate.
We understand that your travel plans have been affected due to the outbreak of coronavirus. The Edinburgh Address is offering a credit note to give affected guests the opportunity to move the dates of their reservation to a future date within the next 12 month period from your original booking dates.
This credit will be issued and redeemed subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
Conditions for issuing credit:
- You will receive an email stating your eligibility (to the email address used for making the original booking). The credit will have a value which is equivalent to paid towards the original booking, excluding extras.
You will only receive credit if the cancellation of the original booking meets the conditions stated below:
- You have booked one of our The Edinburgh Address apartments (those distinguished by the @ symbol in their name). Unless stated otherwise
Credit will not be issued in the following situations:
- on past stays or any booking that has already been cancelled or lapsed (whether as a no-show or otherwise); and;
- cancellations for stays at our partners properties (Those without the @ symbol in the property’s name). We will however encourage our partners to consider adhering to our policy. Unless stated otherwise.
Conditions for redeeming the credit note:
The credit issued to you by email (as described above) may be used for any new booking for a stay at the same apartment originally booked before the 25th of March 2021. After applying the credit, and if the new booking complies with these terms and conditions, the value will be applied to the new booking, allowing you to pay any additional costs, if any.
Your new booking must meet the following conditions:
- The new booking must be made for the same apartment originally reserved. If the apartment is no longer on our potfolio, we will help you find an alternative within our portfolio. If guest refuses any alternatives the credit will be automatically deemed forfeited and accordingly, no credit will remain on your account.
- You may only redeem the full credit for one transaction. Any amount that is not applied in that transaction will be forfeited and accordingly, no credit will remain on your account, after it is used once.
- Credit cannot be used for additional extras and guest experiences.
- The credit issued via email will be linked to that email address. If the new booking is made by another person (as presented by a different email address), the credit will not be valid.
- Other limitations. The credit is not valid in the following situations:
- together with any other promotions or discounts;
- Extras and guest experiences;
- on past purchases or any booking that has already been paid; and
- any stays with our partners.
- If the price for a new booking is higher than the value of the credit, you will be required to pay the difference, including service fee on any additional amount paid.
- In addition to the terms and conditions stated above, all bookings are subject to The Edinburgh Address’ standard terms and conditions which can be viewed at https://www.theedinburghaddress.com/terms-and-conditions. If there is any conflict between these terms and conditions and The Edinburgh Address’ standard terms and conditions, The Edinburgh Address’ standard terms and conditions will apply (except when the conflict relates directly to the issuance and redemption of any credit, these terms and conditions will apply to resolve the conflict).
- Apartments are subject to availability at the time of booking. The Edinburgh Address reserves the right to (i) amend these terms and (ii) change or cancel any credit issue, at any time in connection with any circumstances outside of its control.
- The credit is not redeemable for cash or any other form of credit and have no value until presented for redemption in accordance with the terms and conditions stated above.