The Edinburgh Address Experience
From the personal and friendly greeting upon arrival at one of our apartments, to the luxury toiletries, we do our utmost to ensure our guests have a happy and memorable stay.
A Personal Welcome
- Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment to receive keys with an introduction to the accommodation and area.
- Personal requests: should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
- Serviced Accommodation: our apartments are available as a serviced let and this can be prearranged prior to arrival (price on application).
Included in the Accommodation Cost
- Freshly laundered, quality linen
- Fluffy towels
- Heating, electricity & taxes
- Welcome Pack of fair trade tea, coffee, biscuits and Scottish Toiletries
- A Kitchen Starter pack of dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid and washing powder
Guest Optional Extras
We are proud to offer a selection of services guests can book before or during their stay. We have done the hard work finding people who offer professional and quality services.
We believe our optional extras enhance guests stays, helping guests to get the most out of their stay in Edinburgh.
Walking Tour of Edinburgh
Our Guide Peter is engaging, knowledgable and entertaining and will soon have you hooked listening to his historical tales of Edinburgh.
- Enjoy a walking tour of Edinburgh with your own Private Guide
- Tours can start from your Edinburgh Address Apartment
- Peter will tailor your tour should you have specific requirements
- The perfect way to orientate yourself to Edinburgh and learn about its history and architecture
- Book online or call our office - £5.00 non refundable deposit will book your 2 hour tour.
- Prices can vary but start at £7.50 per person for a two hour tour
The Tour Peter offers is called A Tale of Two Towns!
"Edinburgh is a city of stark contrasts, on one side we have the Old Town, dominated by a medieval fortress; and on the other a neoclassical New Town. These two contrasting historic areas are what give the city its unique character.
On our tour we will reveal a city rich in culture and ancient history and blessed with beauty and mystery. We will tell you stories that bring the past and its people vividly to life as we stroll along the narrow streets of the Old Town, revealing the secrets that lie hidden in its dark closes. Accompany us to Edinburgh’s elegant Georgian 'new town' creating a unique blend of ancient and modern architecture, to get a sense of Edinburgh moving into a more modern enlightened and commercial era" (2hrs)
Fine Dining in your Edinburgh Address Apartment
We are delighted to have engaged the services of professional chef Steven Harvey to offer a fine dining experience to our guests in their apartment.
- Save time and effort on cooking or searching for somewhere to eat!
- Enjoy relaxing and eating in style and comfort - make the most of your luxurious accommodation
- Perfect for family/friend get togethers or special occasions
- Enjoy delicious restaurant quality food and be waited on in your own apartment by your own personal chef and waitress - no need to lift a finger!
- Priced from £25 per person
- A £25 deposit will secure your booking. Subject to availability
A little bit about Steven Harvey ...
"I am a qualified Chef with experience in the hotel, catering and restaurant industry. Extremely skilled at putting my own stamp on traditional dishes and creating new combinations, experimentation being my major asset.
I have knowledge in Scottish, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and of other ethnic cuisines and trends but specialise in Scottish and modern British cuisine. For 21 years I was Head Chef at Stac Polly restaurants located in Edinburgh City Centre and during this time I won two AA Rosettes.
I wish to offer my experience in giving all prospective diners an experience to remember. Enjoy fine food in your home comforts during your stay in Edinburgh and I promise to deliver a high standard of excellence in the dishes that I serve to you."
Have a look at the delicious menus here.pdf
Linzi Haddow is a beauty therapist and make up artist specialising in Fashion, Editorial, Media and Bridal makeup.
- No need to hunt out a beauty clinic on your break - indulge in treatments in the comfort of your Edinburgh Address!
- Pamper yourself or a loved one during your stay with a manicure or make up
- The perfect present
- Great idea for ladies before a special night out or for a pampering party
- Choose from: File and Polish Manicure, Pedicure, Shellac, Make Up application, Party/Flare Lashes
- Prices from £10
- A £1.50 deposit per person per treatment will secure your booking. Subject to availabiity. Weekend stays only.
Cancellation Terms for Extras
Deposit is non refundable 48 hours after booking the service. Extras are subject to availability. Deposit will be refunded in full if in the unlikely event that the service is not available.