What makes us different?
We know our apartments and only ones with The Edinburgh Address seal of approval make our portfolio
Whilst each of our hand picked apartments has something unique and we believe special to offer, they do vary in terms of the level of luxury.
Our price points are a good guide to the level of spec on offer and we hope our pictures and listing give an accurate indication of the apartment and location. We want our guests to be happy they have chosen well so please do ask us to help you find your perfect apartment.
A personal welcome
- Guests are warmly welcomed to their apartment by the property owner or manager to receive keys with an introduction to the accommodation and area.
- Personal requests: should our guests wish a bottle of chilled champagne on arrival or a bespoke hamper we are happy to discuss guests personal requirements.
- Serviced Accommodation: our apartments are available as a serviced let and this can be prearranged prior to arrival (price on application).
Included in the accommodation cost
- Linen & towels
- Heating & electricity
- Welcome Pack of tea, coffee, biscuits and luxurious toiletries*
- A Kitchen Starter pack*
*The specifics of each welcome pack vary from apartment to apartment and please do ask us if you want to request anything
We are proud to offer a selection of services guests can book before or during their stay.
We want to make sure our guests have a memorable stay in our city. We offer luxury extras to help make your stay as comfortable as possible.
❭ Whisky Tasting within your Edinburgh Address Apartment
Amber Cask is a fantastic company run by the enthusiastc and very knowledgeable Dr Alex Papple.
- We offer two different whisky tasting packages
- Alex can tailor his tasting evenings to suit your requirements
- The perfect way to sink in to Scottish culture and thoroughly enjoy your evening
- Email us or call our office for more information - we take a deposit and the balance is payable on the night
- Prices can vary but start at £35.00 per person
❭ Fine Dining in your Edinburgh Address Apartment
We are delighted to be able to engage the services of professional chef Steven Harvey to offer a fine dining experience to our guests in their Edinburgh Address apartment. Choose one of our four decadent menu options, minimum 2 people (supplement for under 4 guests).
- Enjoy delicious restaurant quality food and be waited on in your own apartment by your own personal chef and waitress - no need to lift a finger!
- Priced from £39.00 per person
- A non-refundable deposit will secure your booking. Subject to availability.
The Edinburgh Address will take a deposit payment for your booking with Steven, with the outstanding balance payable to Steven on the day. Deposit includes VAT.View Chef Steven's Menu
❭ Beauty Treatments and Pamper Parties - The Ultimare Luxury!
Relax in the comfort of your own apartment as our experienced therapist beautifies you!
- Indulge in a pamper party including pamper host, candles and bubbly and a range of treatments
- Prices start from £30 per person
- Massages, shellac fingers and toes, make-overs and hair treatments amongst the list of treatments
- Email us or phone the office on 0131 202 1188 for more information
❭ Travelling Teapot
Sit back and relax as Carolyn and Mairi serve you a delicious afternoon tea in on their stunning vintage crockery.
Prices vary but start at £15 per person with a minimum spend of £95 per booking.
A non refundable charge equal to one person will be taken by The Edinburgh Address at the point of booking. The outstanding balance is payable to the Travelling Teapot on the day or by alternative arrangement.Enquire
Our hand picked properties are chosen with corporate clients in mind. Our serviced and self-catering apartments offer the convenience, space and comfort of a home from home that you wouldn’t get from a hotel; ideal for working and relaxing.
Not only are our apartments a great option for you and your employees but our personal service and 5 star properties could be a great way to seriously impress your clients! You can also take advantage of bespoke services such as fabulous hampers for your client on arrival.
Relocation made easy
Let us take the strain out of relocating to the beautiful city of Edinburgh. Staying in one of our beautiful apartments allows you and your family time to get to know the city while you settle into work and decide which area you would like to live in.
Advantages of being a Corporate Client of The Edinburgh Address:
- Easy online booking
- Personal Service
- Fast and reliable Internet access
- Centrally located serviced apartments
Edinburgh is a wonderful city to visit. It is truly beautiful and as Scotland's capital, there is lots to see and do.
With its fantastic sightseeing, fabulous shopping, world renowned galleries and museums, New Year Revels, award winning restaurants, other Scottish tourist attractions such as Rosslyn Chapel and world famous golf courses within easy reach, Edinburgh is the ultimate city break destination.
The Perfect Accommodation Option
- Flexible accommodation with all you need to self cater in style.
- The chance to experience a real taste of Edinburgh living.
- The ability to entertain in a fabulous setting.
- Value for money - better value option than hotels with more space and freedom to come and go as you please.
- A private space to relax with family and friends; take advantage of the entertainment in the apartment: games, DVD's, sound systems and books.
- Wash and dry your clothes, perfect for families with young children or simply if you wish to take less luggage and leave space for some Edinburgh souvenirs or shopping!