COVID-19 - GUESTS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Government means either the Scottish Government or Westminster (whoever has jurisdiction)
- Before arrival guests will be asked if they are symptom free. If guests have confirmed Covid-19 or Covid -19 symptoms before arrival then they should cancel their stay.
- All guests must complete a Health Questionnaire before arrival and return it.
- Guests must disclose their reason for travelling and the number of households who will be staying in the property.
- Guests should stay up to date with current Government Guidelines on health issues, any other guidance affecting their stay, and to follow any such guidelines once they have made their booking and during their stay.
- Guests are strongly advised to consider having insurance cover for any financial consequences of following guidelines from the Government or any other party on health matters, such as not being able to travel or alternatively having to quarantine, and therefore having to extend their booking. If Guests are unwell and cannot return home, Guests will be expected to pay all costs for their accomodation to The Edinburgh Address.
- In exceptional circumstances Guests may need to be relocated (availability permitting), due to a previous guest displaying Covid-19 symptoms and having to quarantine there for instance. A suitable alternative will be provided but in the unlikely event that this is not possible, The Guest’s booking might need to be subject to cancellation and a refund. No liability can be accepted for any losses incurred by the party booking, or to any third party as a result of a cancelled booking.
- Guests must adhere to the current house rules regarding safety and hygiene.
- Please be considerate of neighbours and local communities and follow The current Government Guidelines relating to this.
- Suspected Covid-19 cases and guest self-isolation: if a guest presents themselves with symptoms of Covid-19 during their stay or is asymptomatic but declares the need to self-isolate please call your Property Manager/Host and The Edinburgh Address office asap.
- Please maintain the cleanliness of the property during your stay
- Should there be government restrictions imposed which impact your ability to travel or stay with us, you would have the option to defer your booking in the first instance. Where eligible an appropriate refund may be offered. Our normal terms and conditions will apply for all other cancellations. Disinclination to travel is not covered by this clause and our normal terms and conditions apply.
- It is understood that if anyone staying in the property contracts Covid-19, they will immediately inform their host/manager who can inform of the next steps to be taken.
Disclaimer - we are working to the best of our ability to ensure that our collaborators follow good cleaning and sanitising protocols and we have recommended they follow the Government endorsed ASSC Cleaning Protocols for Self-Catering Properties in the Context of Covid-19. However, we accept no liability should a person contract Covid-19 while in Edinburgh or while staying or using any of the properties listed on our website. Guests travel and stay in Edinburgh and stay in the property at their own risk. We will do all we can to deal with any maintenance issues that may occur and current guidelines will be adhered to. However, different circumstances could arise during the pandemic that could mean there may be a limit to what maintenance can be carried out. It may be that a tradesperson is not permitted or unwilling to attend.